Tax Preparation Services for Small Businesses and Individuals
With over 15 years of experience in preparing taxes, we aid our tax clients in maximizing their profits and minimizing their taxes. We are tax experts in tax planning, income tax return preparation, bookkeeping, business planning and registration, IRS deficiency notice resolution, and resolving a myriad of tax problems. Below are just a few examples of the types of tax challenges our clients have:
1. We have not filed for prior years? If you are late in filing your taxes, our experts can help you file your late tax returns to mitigate the risk of having the IRS levy your bank account, assets, or garnish your wages.
2. We are working as contractors and received a 1099-Misc and do not know what is deductible in our line of business? If you are working as a subcontractor, independent consultant, or registered a LLC and have questions on whether a specific expense is deductible as a business expense, then call us for a free consultation.
3. We have real estate investment properties and do not know (a) how to track our expenses; (b) what expenses are deductible; or (c) how this activity impacts on the returns of tax? If you have investment properties and need support in tracking your rental income, mortgage and real estate taxes, and other rental property expense that result in tax deductions, then we can help. Whatever your questions, we can aid you to resolve your needs in managing your investment properties.
4. We have investment interest in stocks, bonds, interest, dividends, percentage of ownership in a small business, and a trust for our kids and do not know the implications on our tax return?
If you have these type of transactions, then we can aid you in analyzing the impact it will have on your personal tax refund.
5. We use an online tax software and that works for our simple tax return but we have a question on a specific deduction? If you have a specific question, then call us as we recognize that preparing your own tax return online may be more complicated than what you had expected. For the same fee as you would pay to do it yourself, you may want to reconsider your decision and have a professional prepare it for you - and keep in mind that you can deduct the tax preparation fee.