CPA Tax Preparation

Personal and Small Business Taxes | IRS Representation 


Click Here To Call a Tax Expert 925-954-4441

At GAMARRA, CPA we provide income tax preparation, small business consulting, 1099-Misc reporting, tax consulting, IRS Deficiency Notice Resolution, Bookkeeping, and other accounting and tax related services. Our mission is to help our clients achieve their business objectives by serving as their trusted tax consultants who understand their financial challenges. Our services include the following:

Other Services:

  • 1099 Misc Reporting for Contractors and Sub-Contractors

  • Quarterly Payroll Report Filings for Federal and State (i.e., 941s, DE 34, De 9, etc)

  • Preparing and Filing the Non-Resident Income Tax Returns for Non-Residents with Investment Properties in the United States

  • Preparing and Reporting Foreign Earned Income Exclusion

  • Amending Tax Returns to Comply with the Streamlined Domestic Offshore

  • Preparing and Filing Foreign Bank Accounts (FBAR)

  • Filing and Applying for an Individual Tax Payer Identification Number (ITIN)

  • Filing for Removal of Levy on Wages and Income filed by the IRS

  • Planning for the Tax Liability of a Sale of a Residential or Commercial Property

Our offices are conveniently located in Concord California and Arlington Virginia.